- Broker Assistance Via firstname.lastname@example.org phone during business hours.
- All transactions are checked by Administration to contain the required forms and disclosures. We also verify that they are correctly filled out correctly, signed, and dated. We have an administration fee of $35 for each file.
- Affiliate loan packages receive up to 25% commission from lenders.
- An optional One on One training for new agents.
- We have available many Transaction forms and Disclosures other than those provided by CAR.
- The Errors and Omissions Insurance covers, legal advice, settlements, judgments, legal fees, claims and litigation, and other risk-management costs.
- The deductible on this insurance is $5000. It can be reduced to $2500 if the CRES Home Warranty Plan has been used in a covered transaction.
- In addition, the CRES Risk Management Program is a benefit provided to all of our agents and brokers.
- $150 per closed transaction on real estate up to 1.2 million in sales price. This fee may be higher for larger dollar value properties or when a higher risk.
We have a Transaction Coordinator available @ $350 per closed transaction. It includes the following...
1) Preparation of sellers or buyers forms and disclosures package.
2) Collection of required forms and disclosures from co-op agent, broker, escrow and title.
3) Proper submission and organization of the transaction files for the brokers approval.
4) Electronic copies of the final transaction for you and your client.
5) Commission checks will be directly from Escrow at COE.